BWJS Latest News

Latest news and postings from Bishop's Waltham Junior School.

April 30, 2021

Friday 30th April – End of month message:

Filed under: Whole School @ 4:36 pm

I have been really impressed with the children’s attitudes and application this term.

Over the course of these last two weeks, I’ve been been looking at a range of children’s books and I have been blown away by the progress of the children. It is a real testament to the home learning that parents and guardians persevered with that the children have managed to return to school in such a good place.  Thank you.

It has been great to see the children playing again outside in year groups.  They have really appreciated the opportunity to be play with their friends from the other class. The sunny weather has been an added bonus!

‘Well-being Wednesdays’ have been introduced at BWJS – with all classes focusing on promoting positive mental health and well-being.  The children have responded incredibly well to this and I’ve been really impressed by the mature nature of the discussions that have emerged.

It has also been great to see some sports clubs start to return. I have everything crossed, that as restrictions ease nationally, we can continue this journey and offer our complete program of clubs in the new school year.  

Finally, thank you – I have had so many positive comments and constructive feedback over the last few months and it has been very helpful to the school and the community.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend 🙂

Mr Darren Campbell

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI