BWJS Latest News

Latest news and postings from Bishop's Waltham Junior School.

May 22, 2020

Friday 22nd May 2020 – Gingko Class

Filed under: Whole School,Year 3 @ 2:29 pm

Hello Gingko Class!

It was lovely to hear so many of your voices this week when I phoned you at home. I managed to talk to most of you – some of you sounded a bit worried that I was checking up on you, but the call was just to say ‘hello’. All the teachers are really missing having the children in school and we’re looking forward to things returning to normal as soon as possible. As I will have told you, I much prefer being in a class with you than spending a lot of my day working on my computer. You are much more entertaining! Anyway, I hope you’ve all had a good week and that you and your parents are looking forward to a break from home learning over half term.

Next, I would like to say ‘Happy 8th Birthday’ to Frankie. It’s his birthday today!

I haven’t had so much sent to me this week for the blog. Florrie sent me a picture of her letter to Mr Campbell to persuade him to hold a party when we return. I was really impressed with her handwriting!

Mollie has been really busy with her Roman topic and sent me a picture of everything she’s done. Good choice of football shirt too Mollie!

Eleanor did some pictures to be sent to Bishop’s Waltham House. She used a stained glass window colouring book and has already delivered some.

I am looking forward to spending some time in the garden next week if the weather stays nice and I will probably be doing some decorating too!

That’s all for now! I hope you all have fun with your families.

Mrs Peach

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI