BWJS Latest News

Latest news and postings from Bishop's Waltham Junior School.

April 29, 2020

Wednesday 29th April 2020 – Sycamore Class Blog

Filed under: Home Learning Activities,Year 5 @ 11:08 am

Wow is it Wednesday already? How can it already be blog day? Time flies when you’re having fun! Sycamore class have been having lots of fun.

Max had a go at the Lemon Volcano work that I set on Monday on the science blog post. It turned out better than mine! Have you had a go at plastic cheese yet Max?

Josh has been working really hard and achieved 24/24 in his 7 times tables on the maths factor website and first place on the leader board for the fastest time that hour! He really enjoyed the maths investigation about the frogs – he and his mum even worked out how many moves it would be for 100 frogs! He has also been enjoying PE with Joe Wicks, taekwondo lessons via zoom, been growing his own vegetables and learning to cook (he’s very good at fried eggs and sausages). Well done Josh!

Hollie, has been on lots of walks and seen lots of nature. She has completed her school work and has also made this fabulous pom pom bird.

Freya has been really busy this week… she made a dress (I wonder if it comes in my size?) and has been helping in the garden!

Speak to you Friday! If you haven’t seen the things you’ve sent into me so far this week, then look out for it on Friday.

Miss you all

Mrs Arnold

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI